.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Constant Cravings

aaahhhh haaaa 
Has always been

Whoops, pardon the kd lang lyrics.


You know what I want right now?

Zebra Cakes.  Oooohhh how I want some delicious Little Debbie Zebra Cakes.  Good thing it's not December because I'd be clawing at the walls with craving the Christmas Tree Cakes.

Oh hello, Baby.  Long time no see.


You know what sucks right now?

I can't get them.  I really can't indulge in any kind of craving.

Being pregnant while living overseas isn't so bad other than the annoyance of not being able to satisfy cravings by running to Whole Foods and make a gigantic salad filled with black olives and bleu cheese, or indulge in some tasty (cover your ears Zebra Cakes!) processed, empty calorie cake goodness or an Italian BMT from Subway.  Mmmmhhh delicious Italian BMT on wheat, no cheese, extra olives, no tomatoes.

I have to stop with these pics.  If not then I'm on the first plane outta here.


Everything else is going great!  I have an absolutely wonderful OB, I get the latest and greatest care (same as I would in the US), and I can take out my pregnancy rage on little shit teenagers.  More on that later!




No comments:

Post a Comment