.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Our family paver

I left my job at the Houston Food Bank back in March. I had made several lateral moves from one program to another, but in one capacity or another I stayed pretty close to The Backpack Buddy Club. My last year there was spent solely working with the BBC. I loved it. It's very difficult going back to work after you have had a baby, but what made it easier was how much I loved my job and working for the Houston Food Bank.

I'm so pleased to have something permanent attached to not only the HFB but also to Houston.  Houston is Benjamin's home town (although he is a Saints and not a Texan) and the place we grew to love and call home.  HFB was an amazing place to work.  I wish everyone could be so lucky.
 
This is one thing in life that I've come to know for sure.  It's something we will make sure Benjamin knows as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment